So, the Torres takeover of the Thomson travel blog has finally drawn to a close.
This past week, my driving guide to Majorca has featured on the holiday giant’s website. The idea was to try and show a different side to the island, away from the tourist masses and the package resorts.
Ses Paisses, Majorca
More Ses Paisses, Majorca
Anyhow, here’s the final instalment, which features the Moorish town of Alcudia, the Stone Age remains of Ses Paisses and the incredible subterranean wonder that is the Caves of Arta.
Disco Caves of Arta
Caves of Arta, Majorca
Hmm… I wonder who managed to get this onto the Thomson Holidays blog? 😉
Little Venice, Mykonos, Greece
Here’s a link to a travel blog I wrote about the island of Mykonos…
- Photo Inspiration: Mykonos, Greece (travelshus.com)
- Mykonos, Greece (vacationverseblog.wordpress.com)
- Mykonos Blue – Pantone Color Feature (serviceideas.wordpress.com)
- The Greek Party Destination: Mykonos (jivewithdeepti.wordpress.com)
- Mykonos (worldlycafe.wordpress.com)